The ACTE Retired Membership category is open to:
- Individuals who are retired from active employment in CTE and have been an ACTE member for at least one year.
- Note: Retired members cannot be employed either full or part time and must notify ACTE should they regain employment and renew at the Professional Membership rate.
Retired members pay just $31* in membership dues annually (that’s $49 off national ACTE dues) and receive reduced registration rates to CareerTech VISION and other ACTE events. Retired members receive approximately 50% off the regular attendee rate for VISION!
The all-new Retirees Advisory Group is ramping up several new opportunities — watch for ways to engage by:
- Giving back to your profession by serving as a mentor.
- Contributing to a quarterly newsletter for retired ACTE members.
- Staying connected via new networking activities.
- Presenting at events as a facilitator/moderator.
Don’t forget to update your contact and membership information in the ACTE membership portal:
- Visit the ACTE homepage — click “Login” in top navigation, then click “View Profile” to update your information.
*State ACTE dues may apply.
Retiree VISION Rates
In-Person VISION Rates
|ACTE Retired Member||$205||$230||$260||$275|
ACTE Retirees Group
Please join the ACTE Retirees group in CTE Learn. The Lounge provides a virtual place for career education professionals to learn from each other.
If you don’t already have an account, you will need to sign up for a free CTE Learn account.
Current Retiree Advisory Group Contacts:
Lisa Stange, Lead, IA Region III firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Sandy Miller, IA Region III firstname.lastname@example.org
Debbie Chapman, WV Region I email@example.com
Bob Marraccino, NY Region I firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Derrick, OK Region IV email@example.com
Diane Walker, OK Region IV firstname.lastname@example.org
Ross Arnold, CA Region II email@example.com
Karen Shores, CA Region II Kabinlin@yahoo.com
ACTE liaison: Kelli Diemer
Director of Membership
Association for Career and Technical Education
Interested in helping out/serving on the committee? Please contact Lisa Stange!