Best Practices and Innovations in CTE Conference 2022
Sept. 28-30, 2022
Cape Cod, MA
Signature event for secondary and postsecondary CTE Administrators.BestPractices2022_SaveTheDate
Call for Proposals
Thank you for your interest in submitting a session proposal to present at the 2022 Best Practices and Innovations in Career and Technical Education conference. The annual conference co-hosted by the NCLA and the Administration Division of the Association for Career and Technical Education® (ACTE®) is specifically focused on the professional development for administrators of both secondary and post-secondary career and technical education programs and institutions. The conference will be held September 28-30, 2022 on Cape Cod (North Falmouth), MA.
This year the following content areas have been identified as the focus for strengthening the field of veteran and new CTE administrators of both secondary and postsecondary programs. Each submission must indicate which content area are proposed presentation addresses.
- Inclusion, Access, Equality and Diversity
- Post-Secondary CTE initiatives/innovative programs/collaboration with secondary program
- High quality CTE teacher recruitment, engagement and retention
- Providing access to technology, equipment and instructional materials including virtual resources to students engaged in remote learning
- Use of data for program review, improvement and accountability
- Social and emotional health-students and instructors
- Integrating work based learning into in-person and remote instruction
- Maintaining Business and Community Partnerships in a virtual world
The deadline to submit a proposal is 5 p.m. EDT, Monday, March 7, 2022.