To arrange an interview with ACTE® staff or other CTE experts, please contact:
Policy Research Associate
Frequently Asked Questions
- Visit the Press FAQ page for answers to our most common questions.
- What is CTE?: Basic information about CTE
- ACTE Policy Watch Blog: Latest news on CTE-related policy and public affairs
- CTE State Fact Sheets: State-specific information about CTE, including delivery models, enrollment statistics and prominent employment sectors
- CTE Month®: Information about the CTE community’s annual celebration of student achievement
- Media Kit: Access biographical information and hi-res headshot of ACTE’s Executive Director, LeAnn Wilson
About ACTE: The Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE) is the nation’s largest not-for-profit association committed to the advancement of education that prepares youth and adults for successful careers. ACTE represents the community of CTE professionals, including educators, administrators, researchers, school counselors, guidance and career development professionals and others at all levels of education. ACTE is committed to excellence in providing advocacy, public awareness and access to resources, professional development and leadership opportunities.