Additional Levels of Partnership
ACTE offers additional levels of partnership to organizations who have been Corporate Members for at least one year.
Friends of ACTE receive all Corporate Member Benefits, plus a customized selection of the benefits below:
- Sponsored blog post for Industry Connect blog
- Feature in ACTE’s EIM newsletter
- Development of workforce visualization related to your business/industry
- Free VISION registration
- 1 Seat at Awards Gala
Friends of ACTE contribute at least $5,000.00 per year. If interested, please contact Laura DiNardo (email@example.com).
Corporate Membership Benefits
As a Corporate Member, one individual from your organization receives the following benefits:
- 8 issues of Techniques magazine per year
- Participation in one of ACTE’s 10 Divisions
- ACTE member registration pricing for ACTE events (excludes Region III and Region V conferences)
- Subscription to ACTE News – a weekly e-newsletter
ACTE Corporate Membership also includes:
- Placement of your organization’s logo on ACTE’s Corporate Membership Current List webpage
- Placement of your organization’s logo on the ACTE website homepage 2x per year
- 1 Welcome Bio in ACTE News (e-newsletter)
- 2 banner ad placements in ACTE News per year
- Discounted rate on ACTE’s CareerTech VISION Expo booth pricing
- Authorized use of official ACTE corporate logo
Corporate Membership with ACTE is $1,200. Please note that as of January 1, 2023, the Corporate Membership fee will increase to $2,000.00 per year. To take advantage of this unique opportunity for your company, complete the Corporate Member Application Form.