Educational Institution Membership – Positioning Your Organization For Success
As an industry leader, you understand the importance of advocating for career and technical education and the need for high quality professional development. And we understand there isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach for the unique needs and demands of the CTE community. ACTE® offers an exclusive opportunity to join as an educational institution and allows you to customize your membership to meet your needs to provide the greatest benefits to your institution.
This membership category is available for any school district, technical and career center, curriculum center, community college or university.
Benefits for Your Institution
- Al a carte benefits include free event registrations for ACTE’s CareerTech VISION, National Policy Seminar and Best Practices and Innovations in CTE Conference and/or additional memberships for your CTE staff
- Invitation to an elegant evening EIM reception at VISION
- VIP reserved seating at VISION General Sessions for your institution’s leaders
- Special EIM quarterly e-publication, including the most relevant CTE news for your Institution
- Regular acknowledgement in ACTE publications
- EIM member ribbon given at all ACTE events
- Opportunity to use the ACTE logo to display your active support of the CTE profession
- National ACTE memberships for your Institution’s primary and secondary contact*
As an EIM, you will gain exclusive access to model CTE programming, innovations and networks – customize your membership to fit your institution’s needs today!
To take advantage of this unique membership opportunity, complete one of the three EIM membership applications below.
- Educational Institution Membership Application
- Educational Institution Membership Application, Including National Career Academy Coalition (NCAC) Membership
- Educational Institution Silver Plus Membership Application
– The primary and secondary contacts will receive a complimentary ACTE membership and are required to join their state association if residing in a unified state (AK, AR, CA, CO, DC, GA, HI, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, SD, TX, UT, VT, WV and the Bahamas and Guam chapters). In the event that a contact of an educational institution located in a unified state does not join their state association, they will receive member benefits with the exception of voting and AD&D insurance, and they are not included in their state’s membership totals.
Policies (as they relate to EIMs)
Educational Institution Membership is available to any school district, technical and career center, curriculum center, community college or university. Dues for this category are set by the Board of Directors.
Educational Institution members are considered eligible for voting and serving as committee members or members of the Assembly of Delegates.
Membership in ACTE is available as directed in the Bylaws to Educational Institutions. These institutions are defined as any school district, technical and career center, curriculum center, community college or university. Any organization that operates for purposes other than for-profit is defined as not-for-profit and is eligible to join ACTE in this membership category.
All EIMs receive a standard baseline of benefits as approved by the Board of Directors. EIMs choose their level of membership. Dues, the type of additional benefits received and the number of additional benefits are determined by the level at which the EIM joins.
Additional Membership Categories
Individual Membership categories are available for professionals, students, retirees and international educators and administrators actively engaged in CTE fields.
Corporate Membership is available to corporate entities interested in working with schools and educators on real-world CTE issues and workplace skills.
National Affiliate Membership provides nonprofit organizations an active voice in the advancement of CTE.