The ACTE Administration Division is aligned with the following career clusters:
- Business, Management and Administration
- Government and Public Administration
Industry Insider Tour: Hospitality and Tourism Sector
Transform your CTE programs by participating in sector-specific, two-day tours designed to provide CTE educators and administrators from across the nation the unique opportunity to learn about exemplary business-education partnerships that might be replicated, in whole or in part, in their own communities. Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with leaders in business, industry and education through focused interactive sessions, informative tours and engaging networking events. Join us for an immersive experience that will help you cultivate stronger connections between educators and employers and build programs of innovation.
Rosen Shingle Creek (room nights on Oct 22 & 23)
Tour and sessions Oct. 23-24 (with fly-in on Oct. 22)
Congratulations to the 2017 ACTE Award Winners from the Administration Division!
Do you know an administrator, program specialist, coordinator,
or other CTE staff who deserves recognition Learn more about the
Administrator of the Year award and how to apply/nominate in your state.
Administration Division Resources and Documents
- Meet Patrick Biggerstaff
- Best Practices Conference
- Administration Committee Representatives
- Administration Division Board Report Archive
- Administration Operating Policies
- Administration Division Policy Committee
- Administrative Division Business Meeting Minutes (VISION 2017)
- Administrative Division Policy Meeting Minutes (VISION 2017)
- Administrative Division Business Meeting Minutes (VISION 2016)
- Administrative Division Policy Meeting Minutes (VISION 2016)
- Administrative Division Business Meeting Minutes (VISION 2015)
- Administrative Division Policy Meeting Minutes (VISION 2015)