National Affiliate Organization membership is available to any national organization that has a professional interest in activities that foster the improvement and expansion of career and technical education. The Board of Directors, in approving affiliation, establishes the following criteria for National Affiliate Organization membership:
- The organization must be an association that has a professional interest in activities that foster the improvement and expansion of career and technical education.
- The constitution, bylaws and policies shall not be in conflict with the Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws or Operating Policies of ACTE.
- The organization’s program activities must show evidence of support for ACTE’s program activities.
- The Board of Directors shall have the final say should there be a question of an organization meeting the above criteria.
ACTE establishes the following dues and benefits for National Affiliate Organization members:
- The annual dues for National Affiliate Organization members is $500.
- Each National Affiliate Organization member will designate one individual as the contact listing for the organization. This individual is entitled to all benefits and services of Individual professional members.
- Discounts on design, printing, distribution and Web services offered by ACTE shall be extended to National Affiliate Organization members.
- Each National Affiliate Organization member is entitled to one (1) nonvoting delegate to the Assembly of Delegates.
- Complimentary meeting space at the ACTE Annual Convention and NPS is to be provided based on availability as determined each year by the ACTE staff.
- Complimentary meeting space at the ACTE headquarters will be extended to National Affiliate Organization members.