Upcoming Webinar: Academic Esports – An Evolving Technology in CTE Pathways: Research in Academic Esports. Oct. 12 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern
ACTE Stands in Solidarity
ACTE condemns institutional racism in all of its forms and believes in social justice and civil rights. As an organization, we continue to reaffirm our existing statement:
ACTE promotes high quality CTE programs for diverse audiences. We continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diversity of the CTE community. We are committed to inclusion, access, equity, and diversity throughout our organization.
REGIONS & STATES
94% of students concentrating in CTE graduated high school – 9 percentage points higher than the overall U.S. graduation rate.
Individuals with associate degrees in CTE fields can earn up to $2.8 million in lifetime earnings – the same as bachelor’s degree holders.
77% of employers from in-demand industries hired an employee because of knowledge and skills gained from their CTE experience.
The U.S. faces a shortage of 6.5 million skilled workers over the next decade in key industries.
Stay connected with the latest news from ACTE
- When: November 30, 2022 @ 07:30 am - December 03, 2022 @ 12:00 pmWhere: Las Vegas Convention Center
- When: March 20, 2023 @ 08:00 am - March 22, 2023 @ 05:00 pm
- When: September 27, 2023 @ 08:00 am - September 29, 2023 @ 05:00 pm
- When: October 13, 2022 @ 12:00 am - October 13, 2022 @ 11:59 pm
- When: October 20, 2022 @ 08:00 am - October 21, 2022 @ 05:00 pm
- When: November 03, 2022 @ 08:00 am - November 04, 2022 @ 05:00 pm
- When: July 16, 2023 @ 08:00 am - July 20, 2023 @ 05:00 pmWhere: Embassy Suites, Loveland, CO