2014 ACTE Board of Directors Election
Your Vote. Your Voice.
Nominations for the 2014 ACTE Board of Directors Election are now closed. Positions eligible for the 2014 election include:
- President-Elect: Serves a one-year term beginning in July 2014, followed by one year as president and one year as past president.
- Region I Vice President: Serves a three-year term beginning July 2014.
- Marketing Education Division Vice President: Serves a three-year term beginning July 2014.
- Guidance and Career Development Division Vice President-Elect: Serves a three-year term beginning July 2015.
- Postsecondary, Adult and Career Education Division Vice President-Elect: Serves a three-year term beginning July 2015.
Election Timing Changes
In order to accommodate the election, the nomination process/timeline is changing as follows:
- Nominations will begin April 1.
- Completed applications are due June 15.
- In order to vote, you must be an ACTE member by Nov. 6, 2013.
- Voting will open during ACTE's CareerTech VISION 2013 on Fri., Dec. 6 and end at 11:59 p.m. on Jan. 4, 2014.
- Winners will be announced the week of Jan. 6, 2014.
Please note these changes and plan accordingly.
2013 Election Results
Congratulations to the winners and many thanks to all our candidates and voters in the 2013 ACTE Board of Directors elections. Terms of office begin July 1, 2013. Vice presidents-elect will take their place on the ACTE Board on July 1, 2014.
President-Elect: Sarah Heath
Region II Vice President: Juli Gilyard
FACS Division Vice President: Charlotte Gray
New and Related Services Division Vice President: Sherry Adrian
Region IV Vice President-Elect: Sherry Siler
Engineering and Technology Education Division Vice President-Elect: Paul Asunda
Trade and Industrial Education Division Vice President-Elect: Alex Gromada
Please welcome ACTE's newest Board members!