About Region I
ACTE promotes high quality CTE programs for diverse audiences. We continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diversity of the CTE community. We are committed to equity, access, inclusion, and diversity throughout our organization.
Congratulations to the Region I Member Award Winners
Meet Your 2021 Region I Award Winners!
- Teacher of the Year: John Lockhart, WV
- Administrator of the Year: Dr. Denise Fernandez-Pallozzi, NY
- New Teacher of the Year: Elizabeth Wise, MI
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Frank Yesalavich, NJ
- Teacher Educator of the Year Award: Nick Beykirch, NJ
- Carl Perkins Community Service Award: Sara Plozay, OH
Meet the Best in CTE Award Winners!
- Scott Westbrook III Humanitarian Award: Daniel Murphy, OH
- Jim Hanneman Memorial Award: Jon Quatman, OH
- Outstanding Business/Education Partnership: Michigan Great Lakes Virtual Academy, MI
- School Board Recognition Award: Arden Tewksbury, PA
- Innovative Career and Technical Education Award: Richard Packer, OH
Events & Programs