Rhode Island Association for Career and Technical Education
Rhode Island Virtual Conference
Join us for our first RI ACTE Conference bringing CTE teachers, administrators, and industry professionals together virtually.
Rhode Island is proud to be an affiliate of the nation’s largest professional education associations serving thousands of professionals dedicated to the advancement of education that prepares youth and adults for successful careers.
Hear from professionals on topics important to CTE professionals and experience professional development in the comfort of your learning environment.
- Unlocking Apprenticeship: Earn and Learn Pathways to Careers and Post-secondary Education
- Career and Technical Student Organizations
- Dual and Concurrent Enrollment
- LinkedIn Learning: Learning in the moment with over 16,000 virtual courses
- How to Implement Work-based Learning
- What does RI’s New Perkins V State Plan Mean for Me?
- ACTE Membership Benefits
- Discover and Explore the Resources at the Westerly Education Center
Connect With Us
What is ACTE?
- Secondary and middle school CTE teachers and administrators
- Postsecondary CTE instructors, faculty, administrators and deans
- Guidance counselors
- Students studying to become CTE educators
- Federal and state government education professionals
- Nonprofit organizations active in the advancement of CTE
- Corporations working with CTE programs and educators on workplace skills
Learn more about the comprehensive benefits of membership!
Membership has its rewards:
|Get access to high quality professional development to enrich your curriculum and advance your career. Join 3,500+ CTE professionals for ACTE’s CareerTech VISION.|
|Influence CTE-related legislation and funding, drive economic development, and voice your policy priorities at local, state and national levels.|
|Whether it’s online or in person, cultivate a knowledgeable network for sharing and exchanging ideas.|
News and Updates
|Receive a subscription to Techniques magazine and ACTE News, Legislative Alerts, Career Tech Update, STEM SmartBrief and more.|
|Achieve national recognition through state, regional, and national ACTE awards programs honoring the most distinguished CTE educators and programs.|
Peace of Mind
|Group life and AD&D insurance and professional liability coverage.|
|Member-exclusive discounts for ACTE events and countless CTE products.|
|Check out ACTE’s online Job Bank to help you find new and exciting work.|
Individual membership is $80* and includes access to ACTE national benefits.
*Division dues may vary.
Visit ACTE or call 1-800-826-9972 to join!