Join us as we celebrate CTE Month — generously sponsored by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) — and help spread awareness about the importance of CTE for our students and for our nation’s economy. Share your CTE success stories and engage with us all month long.
- Share our 28 days of CTE social media messages by following ACTE on Twitter or Facebook @actecareertech and by using #CTEMonth.
- Share your own successes in CTE with a template designed for social media stories. Also, download the logo for use with any of your print and digital outreach materials.
- Encourage your students to participate in this year’s student video challenge from ACTE and NASA HUNCH. Answer the question, “What is the Purpose of NASA?” Showcase the importance of CTE and/or project-based learning! The deadline to submit videos, two minutes or less in length, is April 1. acteonline.org/video-challenge
- Gear up with festive merchandise to celebrate CTE Month.
- Invite members of your community or the media to learn about your high-quality CTE programs firsthand. Host a school tour or visit.
- Write a letter or call your policymakers — from your local mayors to Congress — to inform them of the importance of CTE.