Welcome to the Guam ACTE Page. ACTE is committed to providing professional development, leadership, and legislative advocacy to the highest degree. We are proud to serve the Guam, CNMI, Palau, and American Samoa CTE Communities.
We encourage you to join ACTE at the state and National Level. If you are having trouble with membership please call 703-683-3111.
Region V Vice President
Sam Mabini, Ph.D
President, Guam ACTE
P.O. Box 315751
Tamuning, Guam 96931
Description of our Programs and Services
- Implement the strategic plan and program activities, to include but not limited to:
- Raise awareness
- Promote advocacy
- Promote local research agenda
- Technical assistance
- Networking activities
- Policy Development
- Resource Clearinghouse
- Develop high professional standards among membership (professional development)
- Promote regional concept through cooperation among regional island nations and affiliates (engagement in research)
- Provide affiliated associations a direct vehicle for input into the ACTE Board.
ACTE Upcoming Events
- Best Practices and Innovations Conference – September 28-29
- CareerTech VISION – November 28-December 1
- National Policy Seminar – March 25-27, 2019