https://www.acteonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/CTE-Learn.png 300 300 Lia Milgram https://www.acteonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo.png Lia Milgram2021-09-06 00:26:092021-09-21 16:25:26Explore new CTE Learn courses
We recently added the following courses to a growing collection of on-demand professional development at CTE Learn:
- Leveraging Community Resources to Energize CTE Programs focuses on authentic strategies for expanding community engagement as an effective way to add human resources and energy to school CTE programs.
- Introduction to Positive Psychology for Educators offers modules on positive psychology. The course introduces relevant tools to help you and your students thrive in the classroom and in life.
- Integrating Career Readiness Into Your Courses: Part II provides a brief review of career readiness skills — leadership, professionalism/ work ethic, career management, and global/multicultural fluency — to incorporate into your courses.
- CTE High-quality Framework: Standards-aligned and Integrated Curriculum discusses the element’s criteria that address the development, implementation and revision of program of study curriculum.
- Creating Work-based Learning (WBL) Programs — First Steps introduces delivery models designed to provide WBL experiences for students in multiple community settings and offers strategies for model implementation to facilitate WBL opportunities for all students.
- Spending and Managing Carl D. Perkins Grant Funds addresses spending and management of Perkins funds. It explains the key factors that determine what Perkins funds can be spent on, including special considerations.