2023 Region V Leadership Conference
April 12-15, 2023
Fargo, North Dakota
ACTE Region V Leadership Conference Call for Presentations now open!
The Region V Conference Committee is seeking presenters for the ACTE Region V Leadership Conference to be held at the Delta Hotels in Fargo, ND on April 12-15, 2023. Share your knowledge and program highlights with attendees! Strands to include Leadership and Advocacy, Equity in the Classroom, Assessment, Career Ready Practice Integration Strategies, Instructional Strategies, and Business / Community partnerships.
Follow the link to fill in your submission: https://forms.gle/YahvQdZoq35SicSw6.
Registration Opens November 28, 2022. Budget now to attend!
- Rates before March 1, 2022, $475
- Rates March 1 and later $550.
Hotel Rates and Reservations
Delta Hotels Fargo is offering our special group rate:
- $119 USD – $139 USD per night
- Rates available Saturday, April 8, 2023 – Monday, April 17, 2023
- Last Day to Book at this rate is Saturday, March 11, 2023
- First class accommodations include: Free parking, on-site restaurant, Starbucks counter, fitness centers, high-speed Wi-Fi, Indoor water park with hot tub and pool side services.
For draft agenda and updated information – www.NDACTE.com
2022 ACTE Region V Conference
Click on this link to access information for the 2022 Region V Conference to be held in Rapid City, S.D., on April 6-9, 2022.
- Call for Presentations
- Conference Agenda
- Silent Auction Items
2021 ACTE Region V Conference
2019 ACTE Region V Conference
Best Western Plus Grantree
- #Teachlike TED in CTE – Rachael Mann
- A Crucial Mission for CTE: Developing a Growth Mindset – Curt Bertlesen
- College & Career Readiness for ALL High School Students – Chere’ Hobbs & Cindy Jones
- Creating Your Leadership Brand – Rachael Mann
- Engaging Your Students Using Business Simulations in the Classroom – Bruce Wilder
- Internships: Learning in the Real World of Work – Sara Leonard
- Make Work Based Learning Work – Melanie Alexander
- No Shoes, No Shirt . . . No Dice??? – Eric Swenson
- Putting WBL in Your PBL – Lacey Boatman
- Sketchnoting 101 – Jenn Fisk
- Staying Ahead of the Curve – Curt Bertlesen
- Stop the Boredom! A Better Way to Teach Financial Literacy – Brian Bean
- S.O.S. (Strengthening Our Skills) – Tracy Kern
- Work–Based Learning: Principles and Practices – Jan Clinard & Chris Olxzewski
- Write Your Own Job Description – Coleen Keffeler & Region V Fellows
2018 ACTE Region V Conference
Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Colorado Springs, CO
View the Schedule at-a-Glance
2017 ACTE Region V Conference
April 6-8, 2017
Rapid City, SD
Transforming a Community– The Academies at Sunnyside
How to Dress for Success: Branding Yourself
Creating Student Engagement Through Experiential Learning Tools
“Plan 2 Plus You” Boot Camp
Click here for more presentations.
2016 ACTE Region V Conference
April 20-23, 2016
San Diego, CA
2015 ACTE Region V Conference
Marriott Kansas City Overland Park
10800 Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park, KS 66210
2014 ACTE Region V Conference
April 23-26, 2014
Bismarck, North Dakota