Oregon Association for Career and Technical Education
Oregon ACTE is committed to providing professional development, leadership, and legislative advocacy to the highest degree.
We encourage you to join ACTE at the state and National Level. If you are having trouble with membership please call 703-683-3111.
CTE in the Beaver State: Read the Oregon fact sheet
Oregon CTE Conference-Virtual Vortex to the Future
- Premier Speakers
- Alike Program Collaboration
- Impact on Future Oregon ACTE
Session Themes Include:
- ODE-Perkins V
- Work-Based Learning
- Classroom Management
- Attracting the Non-Trade CTE Student
- Community College CTE Administration
- District CTE Administration
Oregon ACTE Online Learning Courses
- Over 150 Self-paced Online Courses
- Each Course Provides 4 hours of Continuing Education
- Large Selection of Free Resources
Whether you are looking for engaging professional development or a more convenient way to obtain continuing education credits and advance your career, our online courses are designed for you. We offer an array of topics that focus on effective and proven teaching and leading strategies.
Oregon Awards Portal
Oregon ACTE administers the ACTE Excellence Awards. State award winners in these categories are eligible to move forward for Region V consideration. All Oregon ACTE Awards must be submitted by January 31.