As of November 1, 2019 please do not submit the ACTEA Individual Membership Application to Kim DeHart at NYSACTE.
All ACTEA Individual, NYSACTE, and ACTE memberships will be completed on one form and submitted directly to ACTE. If paying with a P.O. please follow the ACTE directions on the Membership page. This is a big change, but with the help of ACTE, our Zone and Big 5 Reps it will lead to a much more efficient membership process. You may also reach out to ACTEA using the Contact Us link on our website.
ACTEA ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERSHIP
The Organizational Membership is an annual membership that enhances what ACTEA offers each organization (BOCES, District, or LEA). As an ACTEA Organizational Member you will have access to the benefits listed below for $2,500. For more information on the ACTEA Organizational Membership contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the Contact Us link on this website. ACTEA Organizational Memberships will continue to be processed through the ACTEA Office.
- Advocacy: The leadership of the CTE professional organizations organized under NYSACTE have agreed to allocate resources to support an Advocacy Consultant. The consultant is tasked to organize and mobilize CTE organizations to present and advocate the NYSACTE position.
- Atlas: Access to Rubicon Atlas curriculum mapping software at a discounted rate. (https://www.rubicon.com/)
- CTE Strong Campaign: CTE Strong is an online platform that features story-driven media and interactive resources you may use to elevate perceptions and raise awareness of Career and Technical programs. ACTEA partners with Edge Factor to promote career and technical education.
- Leadership Development: Teacher and administrator access to ACTEA Annual Leadership Conference, statewide and national networking, resources and support.
- SED Access: The New York State Education Department has appointed a representative to participate with the ACTEA Board of Directors. This representative is our link to SED and gives ACTEA a voice at the department. The Board of Directors receives direct information from SED that can be disseminated to the membership by each zone representative.
- Student Scholarships: Scholarships are available to seniors who are enrolled in Career and Technical Education programs, who have actively participated in a Career & Technical Student Organization and have demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Teacher Awards: All teachers who are associate members will be eligible to be nominated for the NYS CTE Teacher of the Year award.
Teacher Memberships: Associate memberships for ALL CTE teachers in your organization; providing all of the privileges due a nonvoting member.