Social Media Toolkit
Help spread awareness for CTE Month!
Career and Technical Education Month® is a public awareness campaign, hosted by ACTE and sponsored by National Association of Home Builders, that takes place each February to celebrate CTE, the accomplishments of CTE programs and the importance of CTE for all students of all ages.
Download the graphics below to share on your social media channels. You can also use the sample social media posts below.
- What is CTE? Career and technical education, or CTE, prepares students for high-wage, high-skill and high-demand careers. Celebrate CTE Month today and visit ctemonth.org for ways to get involved. #CTEMonth
- Join us as we celebrate Career and Technical Education Month. CTE Month is a public awareness campaign, hosted by ACTE and sponsored by NAHB, that takes place each February to celebrate the value of CTE and the achievements and accomplishments of CTE programs across the country. Visit ctemonth.org to get involved. #CTEMonth
- It’s #CTEmonth! How are you celebrating? Share with us by using #CTEMonth all month long!
- What inspired you to become a CTE professional? #CTEMonth
- How do you foster a sense of belonging in your CTE classroom? #CTEMonth
- What is something special you have done to support your CTE colleagues? #CTEMonth