On Sept. 17, ACTE invited key stakeholders — affiliated networks, their board and professional development committee members — to join us for the CTE Learn Users Conference. This special event was designed to help fuel the success of state’s online learning portals. We had a terrific line-up of presenters including:
- Patrick Biggerstaff from the Area 31 Career and Technology Center (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Richard Jones from the New York CTE Assistance Center
- Debbie Nelson of Colorado, ACTE
- Doug Bush representing Michigan ACTE
- Amir Moghadam, Gary Meers and Tarlon Moghadam from MaxKnowledge
- Robert Starks of CareerPrepped
- And from ACTE: Lauren Lessels, governance manager; Catherine Imperatore, research manager; Julia O’Brien, senior director of communications; and Michael Connet.
To view the recording, visit CTE Learn.
With questions, please email Lauren Fillebrown.