Massachusetts Vocational Association
2017 MVA Convention
Don’t Leave it to Luck; Find YOUR Pot of Gold!
There's no place like NYC for your CTE Success!
June 26, 2017
Pine Ridge Country Club
North Oxford, MA
MVA Membership Application
Who We Are:
The Massachusetts Vocational Association is a non-profit organization. Membership consists of individuals working in the state of Massachusetts and is available to anyone who would like to support and preserve Vocational/Technical and Career Education at both secondary and post-secondary levels. The majority of our members are educators and also includes administrators, industry leaders, parents, retirees, school committee members, and support personnel associated with vocational/technical and career education.
- Massachusetts Association of Vocational Administrators (MAVA)
- Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE)
- SkillsUSA Massachusetts
Why You Should Join:
- Your support as a member to both MVA and ACTE will provide vocational/technical and career education community representation at state and national levels involving vocational/technical and career education legislation.
- Your dues help support scholarships which promote Vocational Education and are tax deductible. The following are yearly scholarships/awards:
- Outstanding secondary vocational/technical student
- Outstanding post-secondary vocational/technical student
- New Teacher Award given to a new teacher who exemplifies excellence in teaching in the vocational high school setting
- Other awards include Harold L. Pride Award, Presidential Achievement, Presidential Certificate of Merit, Quarter Century Club and Walter J. Markham Award.
- Donald Jarvis, Executive Director, Lower Pioneer Valley
- Maria Silva, Finance, Greater Lawrence
For ACTE Membership For MVA Membership