ACTE Excellence Awards
August 1, 2021
The MI ACTE Executive Board is seeking nominations to promote and recognize the outstanding commitment, practices and performances of professional CTE professionals from across the State of Michigan. To effectively accomplish this task, we need your help in identifying and nominating deserving CTE professionals! All winners of the 2021 Excellence Awards will be recognized at the 2022 Michigan Career Education Conference and will be forwarded for Regional Competition in the 2022 ACTE Excellence Awards.
MI ACTE is soliciting nominations for the following awards:
- ACTE Teacher of the Year https://forms.gle/xjj7HGpw75ooMb1n9
- ACTE Administrator of the Year https://forms.gle/1j9FtC16MhLvJAm79
- ACTE Postsecondary Teacher of the Year https://forms.gle/Ncfjithj4KfE8en4A
- ACTE Career Guidance Award https://forms.gle/o1Xe7cXgK2ZPTaPY7
- ACTE New Teacher of the Year https://forms.gle/AjdQ1kYyfDB7GUsm8
- ACTE Teacher Educator of the Year https://forms.gle/QFfjLepHWSz62BFM7
- ACTE Carl Perkins Community Service Award https://forms.gle/q2eCaxgb5KkzPH7k6
- ACTE Lifetime Achievement Award https://forms.gle/2zrJkHfdC4YsPZRQ9
A description and guidelines for each award can be viewed here.
All nominations are required to be submitted via a google form linked above.
Nominations will be accepted up to October 15, 2021. From the submitted applications, the MI ACTE Awards Committee will utilize a rubric to identify the winners and select one individual from each category to go on to the Regional Round.
Undoubtedly, Michigan has a strong pool of highly qualified and deserving nominees to select from, it’s up to you to nominate!
August 1, 2021
Nomination for all 2022 award categories open. Nominees can submit an application using the National ACTE Web Portal.
October 15, 2021
Deadline for all nominations is October 15, 2021. Nominee applications will be reviewed in December and January and award winners chosen prior to the Career Education Conference.
January 30-February 1 2022
The Michigan ACTE 2022 award winners will be recognized at the Michigan Career Education Conference.
The commitment of the Michigan Association of Career and Technical Education (MI ACTE) is to partner with all related agencies to provide a one-stop information finding experiences for teachers, administrators, students, parents and business and industry. MI ACTE is committed to the promotion and advocacy for CTE Programs, teachers, and students throughout the State of Michigan.