Postsecondary Leadership Success Program
PLSP-ECMCF Fellows Highlighted on ECMC Foundation #CTELeadershipCollaborative Blog!
New on the ECMC Foundation #CTELeadershipCollaborative blog is Bryanne Peterson, Ph.D. and Nzingha Williams as they share about their experience as a Postsecondary Leadership Success Fellow! Check out the #CTELeadershipCollaborative blog to hear more about the mentors they picked for the PLSP-ECMCF Fellowship.
The Postsecondary Leadership Success Program at ACTE – Sponsored by ECMC Foundation is a year-long professional development experience designed for current and emerging leaders.
For more information, view our one pager here.
Participants in the Postsecondary Leadership Success Program at ACTE-Sponsored by ECMC Foundation will:
- Build their leadership skills by working as a team with a nationally recognized Facilitator and a dedicated mentor
- Be introduced to national and state postsecondary CTE officials
- Author blog posts and an article to be published in Techniques magazine
- Present at national conferences
- Participate in monthly online seminars
- Have all travel and lodging expenses paid to 4 in-person workshops
- Be eligible to earn 2 semester hours graduate education credit from a Tier 1 University
- Earn a $4,000 Stipend
- Complete an online application and submit letters of recommendation
The Postsecondary Leadership Success Program at ACTE-Sponsored by ECMC Foundation is made possible through the generous support of the ECMC Foundation.
ECMC Foundation is a Los Angeles-based, nationally-focused foundation whose mission is to inspire and to facilitate improvements that affect educational outcomes – especially among underserved populations – through evidence-based innovation. It is one of several affiliates under the ECMC Group enterprise based in Minneapolis. ECMC Foundation makes investments in two focus areas: College Success and Career Readiness; and uses a spectrum of funding structures, including strategic grantmaking and program-related investments, to invest in both nonprofit and for-profit ventures. Working with grantees, partners and peers, ECMC Foundation’s vision is for all learners to unlock their fullest potential. Learn more about ECMC Foundation by visiting ecmcfoundation.org and ECMC Group by visiting ecmcgroup.org.
For more information, please contact Belinda Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.