Kansas Association for
Advertising Opportunities with K-ACTE
Maximize product exposure by advertising in the K-ACTE E-Forum newsletter, on the events page of the K-ACTE website, or in the annual CTE conference program. You can also sponsor a break, speaker, prizes, and more during the conference. More information on the conference and exhibiting/sponsorship will be distributed in early 2019.
K-ACTE E-Forum – Advertising
The E-Forum is the official newsletter publication of the Kansas Association for Career and Technical Education, which provides current information on issues and events affecting educators, institutions and students. More features of this electronic publication:
- Sent electronically to all members of the association, which includes top career and technical educators throughout Kansas.
- Circulation of more than 500.
- Sent out twice a year to members and subscribers.
- Ad contract and submission deadlines are April 15 and September 15.
- Ads are full-color and include a link to your website.
- Ads should be submitted as jpegs.
- Large ads: 375 pixels x 375 pixels
Medium ads: 375 pixels x 180 pixels
Small Ads: 375 pixels x 90 pixels
K-ACTE Website – Events Page
The K-ACTE website is a valuable resource for conference attendees, since they must use the website to register for the conference online. The event page includes the registration information and link, conference schedule, speaker information, hotel information, exhibitor information, etc. Attendees, potential attendees, and more will visit the events page multiple times to register and to see updated schedules as they are published.
Three vertical ads spots are available each month and are taken on a first come first serve basis. Ads are 120 pixels wide by 240 pixels tall and include a link to your company website. View our event page here.
CTE Summer Conference Program
- Official program of the Kansas Association for Career and Technical Education Conference.
- Features conference schedule, descriptions of seminars, profiles of speakers and lists of sponsors and exhibitors.
- Handed out at registration to approximately 400 attendees to use as a reference tool throughout the conference.
- Published once a year for the conference hosted by K-ACTE.
- Ad contract deadline is July 1.
- Ads need to be submitted by July 1.
- Ads are black and white.
For questions, contact Melissa Munoz, Meeting Planner.
Kansas Association for Career and Technical Education
1200 SW 10th Ave • Topeka KS 66604 • (785) 233-2690 • Fax: (785) 234-2433