Alaska Association for
Benefits to Alaska ACTE membership include:
- Subscription to Techniques magazine featuring articles on CTE trends, case studies, and innovations
- Discounted CTE professional development through the AK CTE Learn portal
- Networking and professional development with CTE teachers in Alaska and the nation
- Reduced conference registration fees for local and national CTE conferences
- Access to Alaska Education Exchange with CTE lessons and projects
Cost of membership:
$45. Alaska State Association dues + $80. ACTE National dues.
(Note: If you attend the annual AK ACTE Professional Development Conference, your annual dues will be included with your registration fee.)
Total = $125.