Learning Portal : NY CTE Learn
NYSACTE, in partnership with ACTE, maintains an online professional learning portal for New York CTE teachers and administrators. This portal is named New York CTE Learn. The following video provides an overview.
Register on the portal and explore content and features.
- Large Selection of Free Resources
- Free Professional Learning Planning Guide
- Over 150 Self-paced Virtual Credit Courses
- Competency Matrix for CTE Administrators – links to hundreds of online and print learning materials
Benefits for New York CTE Educators
- Earn CTLE credit for completed Credit Courses
- Bundle Credit Courses to earn college credit.
- New York CTE members can access New York Developed Credit Courses for free, using the code MK-NY617, the Credit Courses are also in CTE Essentials for Administrators.
The New York CTE Learn portal is a convenient tool to host a comprehensive and up-to-date set of personalized learning content. NYSCATE will continue to add new content to benefit teachers, administrators and CTE professional organizations. Contact NYSACTE with suggestions for additions to your New York CTE Learn portal.