The CTE Support Fund is designed to generate positive awareness, increase member and public engagement and expand the reach of CTE for all students through the following outreach:
Organizing Public Awareness Campaigns
- An annual twitter chat during CTE Month with the National Career and Technical Student Organizations
- Guest blogs with partner organizations
- Interviews with Education Talk Radio
Developing Written Content, including:
- Sector sheets and Issue Sheets that describe promising CTE programs and opportunities for careers, and serve as key takeaways at career fairs and special school and legislative events.
- Our State Policy Paper, which apprises members of new CTE legislation, regulations, and developments affecting CTE in each state.
- Communication about federal, state, and local developments related to CTE.
*ACTE is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions are deductible as charitable contributions for federal income-tax purposes.