Save the date! Our 6th Annual Workforce Development through CTE Summit is November 28 – 29, 2023 in Phoenix, Arizona. is designed to bring business and workforce leaders together focusing on building powerful partnerships with schools as a way to strengthen industry’s workforce development strategy. Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Engage in a highly interactive, high-energy event with like-minded professionals from around the United States
- Network and learn about successful practices
- Walk away with insights, connections and resources you can use in your role and share with your constituents
- Get support to real challenges just in time
- Build relationships with like-minded people facing similar challenges and learn from their solutions.
The 2023 Annual Summit connects to the following WFD Coalition Goals
- Develop activities connecting business and industry needs and educational practices to address CTE student and workforce development needs.
- Harness the voice of business and industry to support CTE
- Recommend positions and activities that further the purpose of high-quality career and technical education across the United States.
In order to register for the Summit, you will need to apply a promotion code. For the code, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Laura Scott at email@example.com.
2023 Summit Agenda
Below is a tentative agenda for the 2023 Summit. Additional details and updates will be shared periodically up until the Summit.
November 28, 2023 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Breakfast 9:00 – 9:30 am
- Meeting 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Reception and Networking 5:15 – 6:00 pm
November 29, 2023 8:00 – 11:30 am
- Breakfast 8:00 – 8:30 am
- Meeting 8:30 am – 11:00 am
Price: The cost is $300.00 per attendee and includes the following:
- All event and program materials
- Directory of annual summit participants
- Continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments Tuesday
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres and alcoholic drinks Tuesday evening
- Continental breakfast, refreshments Wednesday
Air travel, hotel reservations and transportation from/to* the airport is the responsibility of our guests. ACTE has arranged a sub-block for Summit participants.
Visit the CareerTech VISION 2023 page for more information about travel details.
Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org