Applications for the fourth cohort in the Postsecondary Leadership Success Program at ACTE — Sponsored by ECMC Foundation are now open!
The program offers is a yearlong professional development experience intended to develop the organizational leadership and management skills of postsecondary CTE professionals. In particular, the postsecondary CTE fellows work to address the needs of underserved populations.
Twenty selected fellows will:
- Identify a professional objective to address in their institutions
- Carry out that goal to realize a lasting impact
- Work with a dedicated mentor on assigned projects and team-building activities
- Attend and present regular webinars to collaborate with fellow peer group
- Have the potential to earn a stipend and graduate credit hours