The recently re-established PA-ACTE Quarterly Newsletter is a new electronic publication for PA-ACTE members only. The quarterly e-mail includes feature articles on promising programs and practices in the state, legislative briefings, and other news and information about the Association and career and technical education, including a member question-and-answer section.
Make sure you receive this valuable benefit of your membership by updating your membership record to include your e-mail address.
- Motivation Strategies for CTE
- Integrating STEM for Better CTE Preparation
- Teaching Mindfulness in the CTE Classroom
- Philadelphia Teacher Is First CTE Instructor in Fellows Program
- Pittsburgh Adds Two New CTE Programs
- CTEs and the Community: Giving Back with a Purpose
- Setting Up Advisory Councils for Success
- Research For Motivation: How Two Teachers Made Research a Motivation Strategy
- Working with the Workforce Investment Board: Intersecting Education and Employment
- There Was a Farmer Who Had a Drone??
- Big Data becomes Less Fearful and More Useful when Taken One Step at a Time?
- Recruiting Urban Students for CTE Programs Take a Different Approach??
- Growing Future Ag Workers for Area Farmers
- Culinary Instruction: A Global Education?
- Pittsburgh Public Schools Add Promise to CTE?
- Connecting Schools with the Science Community: University of Pittsburgh?s Outreach Program
- A.W. Beattie Students Build School House Museum for McCandless?
- Career Center Consortium Builds CTE Professional Learning Network
- High School Students Get College Experience Through Engineering Program
- Blending ELL and CTE Instruction
- CTC’s Get Creative to Increase Enrollment?
- ?LPN Program Brings Praise, Award for Susquehanna
- ?Literacy and Math Strategies for the CTC Classroom? ?
- ?Bringing Career Day to the Tech Center
- New CTE Teacher Wins Over Students and Wins Award First Recipient of New Award Shares Experience for Fellow New Teachers.
- Electronics Students Help Community, Gain Experience Fixing TVs.
- Award Winner Talks Tech Success