The 2021 Annual Summit
Join the 4th Annual Summit with industry association, workforce development, and business leaders all focused on strengthening the partnerships between business and education.
The 2021 Summit’s agenda design connects the following two goals:
- Develop activities connecting business and industry needs and educational practices to address CTE student and workforce development needs.
- Recommend positions and activities that further the purpose of high-quality career and technical education across the United States.
At the Summit, you will:
- Engage in a highly interactive, high-energy event with like-minded professionals from around the United States
- Network and learn about successful practices
- Walk away with insights, connections and resources you can use in your role and share with your constituents
- Get support to real challenges just in time
- Build relationships with like-minded people facing similar challenges and learn from their solutions.
The summit will begin sharply at 12:30 pm CT on Tuesday, November 30 and ends on Wednesday, December 1 no later than 4:30 pm CT.
All times listed below are Central Time (CT).
Tuesday, November 30, 2021
11:45 am – Check-in & Networking
12:30 – 4:30 pm – Meeting
6:30 – 8:30 pm – Reception (drinks and appetizers)
Wednesday, December 1, 2021
8:00 – 8:45 am – Breakfast & Networking
9:00 am – 4:30 pm – Meeting (includes lunch)
- Learn how to develop powerful partnerships between employers and educators
- Hear from CTE administrators and teachers in a Town Hall setting
- Learn about successful practices and innovations related to strategic business and school partnerships
- Attend a CTE policy panel to hear about the impacts of business and school partnerships
- Walk away with resources, insights, action items, and connections
Click to add your own text here