Postsecondary, Career and Adult Education Division Benefits
ACTE provides educators a number of great benefits. In addition, members of the PACE Division receive:
- Division newsletters via e-mail and posted to this site.
- Division awards, including :
- Outstanding PACE Program Offering
- Outstanding PACE Administrator
- Outstanding PACE Partnership
- Outstanding PACE Instructor
- PACE Student Ambassador Award
- A voice in Association policymaking—the elected PACE Division vice president sits on the ACTE Board of Directors.
- Representation on every ACTE standing committee.
- Unique CareerTech VISION programming dedicated to postsecondary, adult and career education topics of interest.
- Postsecondary, adult and career educators can also take advantage of these resources compiled specifically to serve their community.
2014 ACTE Region IV Conference: Looking Back, Moving Forward
CTE and Literacy: The Common Core Institute
View All Events