North Carolina Association for Career and Technical Education
The North Carolina Association for Career Technical Education (NCACTE) is the professional organization for North Carolina Educators associated with Career-Technical Education. In this capacity the organization will serve as a unifying agency for personnel in all types of Career and Technical Education. Further NCACTE will assume and maintain active state leadership in initiating, expanding, improving, and promoting Career and Technical Education. Within the structure of NCACTE are different divisions of Career and Technical Education designed to embrace all those interested in Career and Technical Education in the state of North Carolina. The divisions of NCACTE assist with an open state forum to promote, study, and discuss any issue involved in Career and Technical Education.
Read more about CTE in the Tar Heel State – read the North Carolina fact sheet.
Join/Renew Online (Includes Installment Payment Option)
A special discounted $99 rate for NCACTE and National ACTE is available for new members. To kick off the NCACTE Summer Conference, any new member who signs up between July 19 and Sept. 3 is eligible. This offer is not applicable to expired or renewing memberships.
Special $99 New Member Promo (Offer expires Sept. 3, 2021. )
Directions for accessing this promo:
- Log into or create a Paypal account
- After logging in (or creating an account), select SEND
- In the SEND area, enter the amount $99 and in the note area, enter name, email address and mailing address
- When done, hit send.
- ACTE will verify and process the membership manually.
2021 Summer Conference Registration Open
Registration for the 2021 Virtual CTE Summer Conference will open on Monday, March 15. Don’t miss the early bird pricing!
Registration costs are as follows:
- $100 – prior to May 1, 2021
- $125 – May 1-31, 2021
- $150 – June 1 – July 5, 2021
To learn more about this year’s CTE Summer Conference or register on March 15, 2021 please visit the website here: https://bit.ly/ctesc21
Questions? Contact Danielle Rivenbark at Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year! I am Jeff Snead, your president of the North Carolina Association of Career and Technical Education.
I have held various leadership roles within the organization over the past 6 years, most recently as the president of the Guidance and Career Development Division and served as Public Information Chair. I would like to thank my wife, Paula, for supporting me through my educational journey.
I hope to work with our NCACTE family to strengthen our strategic priorities as they continue to be our purpose to showcase the need for CTE in NC. ”
Read more from the president.
- To promote the mission and purposes of the Association for Career and Technical Education, as established in the ACTE Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws, Article II.
- To serve as a unifying agency for personnel in all types of career and technical education.
- To assume and maintain active state leadership in initiating, expanding, improving, and promoting Career and Technical Education.
- To act as a central agency in keeping the people of the state informed of the mission, scope, needs, quality, importance, and contributions of Career and Technical Education and the Association.
- To promote the organization and maintenance of active affiliated local and collegiate chapters.
- To provide a state open forum for the study and discussion of all questions involved in career and technical education.
ACTE and NCACTE are committed to your individual success with the promotion and support of CTE as a whole. By joining this organization, you can add yourself to the number of career and technical educators dedicated to ensuring that CTE remains a valuable education pathway. Learn more about the member benefits.
NEW Installment Option: The option to pay in four consecutive installments is now available through our online membership form. The installments will be equally divided over fourth months and will be automatically debited to your credit card should you choose this option. You can select this new option in the payment section of the membership form.
Join us online today.
Learn more about our membership insurance program.
Davidson County Schools
2065 East Holly Grove Road
Lexington, NC 27292
CCS Central Services
2465 Gillespie Street
Fayetteville, NC 28306
4465 Swanns Station Rd
Sanford, NC 27332
Robin Ward Miller
4224 Glen Erin Way
Raleigh, NC 27613
4465 Swanns Station Rd
Sanford, NC 27332