Nevada ACTE Divisions provide specialized information in your particular area of concentration. They also provide more networking and professional development opportunities tailored to your needs. Division membership helps you focus on issues, policies and best practices in your specific area. Division membership is open to all Nevada ACTE members.
AVAILABLE DIVISIONS by dues:
* Student NACTE membership – $10.00/year ($0 division of your choice)
* Retired NACTE membership – $10.00/year ($0 division of your choice)
Regular State Membership is $30/year PLUS applicable division dues as follows:
* Administration – $40.00/year (includes $10 Admin division dues)
* Agriculture – NATA members ONLY $30.00/year (members pay separate Ag division dues)
* Industry Partners – $40.00/year (includes $10 Industry division dues)
* Counseling – $40.00/year (includes $10 Counseling division dues)
* Family and Consumer Sciences – $40.00/year (includes $10 FCS division dues)
* Health and Public Safety – $40.00/year (includes $10 HPS division dues)
* Information and Media Technology – $40.00/year (includes $10 IMT division dues)
* Trades and Industry – $40.00/year (includes $10 T & I division dues)
* Business and Marketing – $50.00/year (includes $20 NVBEA division dues)
Please click on each division link to learn more about them.