Massachusetts Vocational Association
Who We Are:
The Massachusetts Vocational Association is a non-profit organization. Membership consists of individuals working in the state of Massachusetts and is available to anyone who would like to support and preserve Vocational/Technical and Career Education at both secondary and post-secondary levels. The majority of our members are educators and also includes administrators, industry leaders, parents, retirees, school committee members, and support personnel associated with vocational/technical and career education.
- Massachusetts Association of Vocational Administrators (MAVA)
- Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE)
- SkillsUSA Massachusetts
Why You Should Join:
- Your support as a member to both MVA and ACTE will provide vocational/technical and career education community representation at state and national levels involving vocational/technical and career education legislation.
- Outstanding secondary vocational/technical student
- Outstanding post-secondary vocational/technical student
- New Teacher Award given to a new teacher who exemplifies excellence in teaching in the vocational high school setting
- Other awards include Harold L. Pride Award, Presidential Achievement, Presidential Certificate of Merit, Quarter Century Club and Walter J. Markham Award.Your dues help support scholarships which promote Vocational Education and are tax deductible. The following are yearly scholarships/awards:
Donald Jarvis, Executive Director, Lower Pioneer Valley
Maria Silva, Finance, Greater Lawrence
For ACTE Membership For MVA Membership