Kentucky Association for
Applications and Online process at bottom of page.
KACTE 2023-24 President Josh Mitcham’s Theme and Goals
Read about his goals, program of work, and KACTE benefits in this PDF document.
NOW’S THE TIME TO JOIN KACTE
KACTE Needs YOUR HELP! — A STEP-by-STEP Approach for Membership Recruitment
KACTE Membership Recruitment Package
These items explain the many benefits, programs and services available to KACTE members. KACTE supports CTE; please support KACTE. Please see links at bottom of this page for membership application, payroll deduction form or on-line membership process. KACTE and ACTE can help professional association or program area membership recruitment efforts.
- KACTE Mission and Goals
- KACTE Membership Benefits
- Membership Value Receipt
- Optional Insurance Member Benefit
- KACTE/ACTE Membership Brochure
- Top 10 Reasons to Join KACTE/ACTE
- Strength in Numbers
- STEM Is CTE
- Many Faces Ad
Please contact KACTE at email@example.com or 502-223-1823 for more information or assistance.
Why Join KACTE?
Consider these benefits of KACTE (the Kentucky Association for Career and Technical Education) membership:
- Support from your colleagues and for your professional relationships.
- An opportunity to serve and gain perspective.
- Professional Development, including $60 reduction in Summer Program registration fee.
- Legislative Advocacy, KACTE is the only Kentucky association representing all CTE levels and disciplines before both the U.S. Congress and the Kentucky General Assembly.
- Information sharing at conferences, by e-mail blasts, and through mailed communication to members.
- Leadership Skills development, including the KACTE TALENTS Leadership Academy for teachers.
- ACTE’s Techniques Magazine.
- KACTE’s Website, www.kacteonline.org, and Facebook page and Twitter account.
- ACTE Career Tech Update SmartBrief, a daily summary of national educational news complied and e-mailed directly to your computer.
- Insurance, including optional professional liability insurance at $99/year for $1 million in coverage.
- Teaching Resources and access to ACTE’s best practices database, podcasts and more.
- Encouraging Careers and support of Student Organizations.
- Recognition and Awards for outstanding effort at work or for contributions to Career and Technical Education and the community.
The Kentucky Association for Career and Technical Education (KACTE) is the only professional association for ALL Career and Technical educators in Kentucky. KACTE members work in all instructional levels of Career and Technical Education (CTE): middle schools, high schools, secondary career and technology centers, technical and community colleges, and universities, as well as at the Kentucky Department of Education and the Kentucky Community and Technical College system offices. All CTE program disciplines are represented in KACTE’s membership: administration, agriculture, business, communications, construction, engineering and technology, family and consumer sciences, health sciences, information technology, manufacturing, marketing, pathways to careers, and transportation.
KACTE is the professional association for Career and Technical Education run by CTE professionals. It is YOUR association. Please consider joining KACTE to add YOUR voice to KACTE’s chorus in support of CTE in Kentucky. Please complete and send the membership application below. Payroll deduction is available to Kentucky Department of Education as well as anyone paid through the Commonwealth of Kentucky payroll system. Insurance options are available to members only.
Please view this short video on the advantages and benefits of KACTE membership.
If you need additional information or have any questions, please call KACTE’s staff at 502-223-1823 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Membership (full time students only) must be processed at this link: https://www.acteonline.org/about/membership/
Payroll Deduction (Available only to employees of the Kentucky Department of Education and Jessamine County Schools)
For questions about membership, please email email@example.com.
Online Membership Process (Payment by Master Card/Visa)