The Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE) is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as the Program Coordinator for the AT3 academy at ACTE’s CareerTech VISION 2022 Conference. The term of the position will be from June 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022.
- Work with the ACTE Board of Directors and the AT3 Advisory Group to develop the program goals and objectives.
- Work with the AT3 Advisory Group to develop the program schedule and session topics.
- Work with the AT3 Advisory Group to develop a participant application.
- Work with ACTE staff to have the application loaded into the ACTE awards portal.
- Work with the AT3 Advisory Group to review applications and select participants.
- Work with ACTE staff to coordinate travel and lodging for selected participants.
- Secure workshop presenters for the AT3 conference.
- Lead the program at VISION 2022 for the participants.
- Follow-up after the AT3 conference with participants to evaluate the program.
- Other tasks as needed to ensure a successful program.
The Program Coordinator will be an independent contractor. The coordinator will receive a free VISION 2022 registration and a flat stipend of $2,000.00 to cover both their time and travel expenses.
To apply for this position please submit a letter of application and resume electronically to Scott Stone at Scott.Stone@cr6.org by May 23, 2022. Letters should include the following information:
- Indication of interest in position.
- What experience and expertise you will bring to the position.
- Your availability to work regularly with the AT3 Advisory Group and attend VISION 2022.
- Applications will be reviewed by the Advisory Group and the selected Coordinator will be notified by June 1.