Utah ACTE WBL Division Past President
ACTE WBL Section Leader
ACTE WBL Section Sponsored Zoom Panels
ACTE Work-Based Learning / Youth Apprenticeship Section
Monthly Panel Presentations
- Enabling immigrants, refugees, and speakers of other languages with the English they need to access work-based learning programs – May 26, 2022
- Tech Tools and Data Analysis in WBL – March 31, 2022
- Counselors and WBL: Working Together for Student Success – February 24, 2022
- Best Practices for Informing Policy Related to WBL and CTE Advocacy – January 26, 2022
- Strengthening Your Partnerships – November 18, 2021
- Increasing Access to WBL for Typically Underrepresented Students – October 28, 2021
- Promoting Your WBL Program – September 28, 2021
- Collaboration in Work-Based Learning – August 26, 2021
- Pre-Apprenticeships/Apprenticeships Best Practices – May 20, 2021
- Concurrent & Dual Enrollment Opportunities for WBL – March 16, 2021
- Celebrating our Work-Based Learning Successes – February 25, 2021
- School-Based Enterprises – January 26, 2021
- ACTE WBL Section Zoom for WBL educators – December 14, 2020
- ACTE WBL Section Zoom on College & Career Fair Toolkit – November 10, 2020
- ACTE WBL Section Sponsored Zoom Panel – Work-Based Learning: Collaboration with other Organizations – October 14, 2020
- ACTE WBL Section Sponsored Zoom Panel – How to Find Friends & Grow the WBL Community in your State Panel – September 23, 2020
All recorded Zoom Panels are saved to the Members-only section.
Members of the Work-Based Learning Section are professionals working to provide students with authentic learning experiences in business and industry. These professionals are educators, counselors, and school-to-work/work-based learning coordinators. Members of this section involve students in experiences on all levels of the work-based learning continuum.
This section provides guidance and resources in offering quality work-based learning experiences for students, as outlined under the work-based learning element within the ACTE High Quality Framework. This section can also assist those in states that choose to report on work-based learning for the new Perkins program quality indicator or in other state accountability systems to strengthen their student outcomes.
Join the Work-Based Learning Section today and benefit from the many professional development opportunities that are available. You can count on receiving an outstanding return on your investment.
Now Accepting Applications for the Seamless Work Based Learning Professional of the Year Award! Apply here by December 19, 2021
Promotional Resources for Work-Based Learning
Making the case for keeping a strong relevant work-based learning program
Shining a light on high quality work-based learning programs
WBL – EventFlyer-Top10
Top 10 Reasons to Join ACTE’s Work-Based Learning
Resources for Members Only
Take advantage of the resources and recorded video sessions offered exclusively to members. Be sure to log in for access.
State Resource Links
Access Work-Based Learning Conference
Live event held in April 2021
ACTE members received a 10% discount on registration