ACTE Guidance and Career Development Division Awards Nomination
The ACTE Guidance and Career Development Division will be honoring individuals and/or organizations at CareerTech VISION.
Check out ACTE’s new Career Guidance Award!
ACTE Guidance and Career Development Division will present the Membership Award to the state that has had the greatest increase in guidance membership. Selection will be determined by ACTE records. No nomination is necessary.
Outstanding Career Guidance Professional
This award is presented to a career guidance professional for outstanding work in career guidance and counseling at any level from junior high school to postsecondary and adult. The recipient must have been a member of the ACTE Guidance Division for three years or more and be a practicing technical/career guidance professional whose work at the local, state or national level is deemed worthy of recognition.
Outstanding Career Guidance Professional Service Award
This award is similar to the Career Guidance Professional Award (above), but includes recognition for those who have performed service at the state, regional or national level. The recipient must have been a member of the ACTE Guidance Division for three years or more.? This award represents the highest contribution of career guidance and counseling during the year.
Friends of Guidance
This award is presented to an individual our group (organization) outside the field of education who has made significant contributions to the advancement of career guidance and counseling during the year.
Guidelines for Nomination and Support Materials:
- nominator information (name, address, position, phone, e-mail)
- nominee information (name, address, phone, e-mail, award category)
- resume of nominee include professional activities, service to ACTE, educational background, years of membership in ACTE
- resume must include ACTE membership number
- description of service, program or contribution to be recognized
- one or more letter(s) of recommendations from individuals who are aware of the nominee?s qualifications and her/his contributions to the field of guidance and career development