Continue strengthening your CTE professional skills by learning new skills while collaborating and sharing with your peers
CTE Learn is an online professional development experience with easy to use self-paced courses (for a small registration fee) and a number of free learning modules and tutorials which can be completed at home or at school.
Whether you are looking for engaging professional development or a more convenient way to obtain continuing education credits and advance your career, CTE Learn courses are designed for you. CTE Learn offers an array of topics that focus on effective and proven teaching and leading strategies.
Delivered through an easy to access, interactive learning management system that features rich media, participants can enhance their career and technical educational pedagogical approaches and discover new teaching trends and techniques. The courses, modules and learning tutorials featured in our catalog are all self-paced and can be completed where you are and when you can. Completing CTE Learn courses not only builds your skills but comes with documentation that you can use for re-certification. Continuing education credit and graduate credit is available for the online courses for an additional fee.
How it works:
- Visit the CTE Learn Course Catalog and make a selection
- If you are a new user to our system, you will be asked to set-up your account to be able to complete your registration
- If selecting a fee-based online course, after completing payment, you will receive an email with your course log-in information.
- Click on your course and enter your enrollment key. You’re all set to move through your course.
- Under Free Resources you’ll find a suite of free learning modules, tutorials and discussion forums as well as a personal Individual Development Planner.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be signed in to enroll. Please sign in or enroll above.