Region II Awards
Region II administers the following ACTE Member Awards:
- ACTE Teacher of the Year, sponsored by Express Employment Professionals
- ACTE Administrator of the Year
- ACTE Postsecondary Teacher of the Year
- ACTE New Teacher of the Year
- ACTE Career Guidance Award
- ACTE Carl Perkins Community Service Award
- ACTE Lifetime Achievement Award
2016 Region II Award Winners
- Teacher of the Year – Sarah Raikes, Kentucky
- New Teacher of the Year – Jacob Scott Ball, Kentucky
- Career Guidance – Monica Crenshaw, Georgia
- Carl Perkins Community Service Award – Leon Grant, Georgia
- Lifetime Achievement – Sarah Hallman, Alabama
- Administrator of the Year – Sherri C Yarborough, South Carolina
- Post-Secondary Teacher of the Year – Dr. Kim Holdsbrooks-Townsel, Alabama
To learn more about the ACTE Member Awards application process and requirements, visit the ACTE Member Awards page.
Click here to download the policies for awards in Region II.
Region II of the Association for Career and Technical Education includes state associations in
Alabama, the Bahamas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
Region II Workshops and Conferences
Region II hosts a number of events, including the annual Region conference and state-level conferences throughout the year.
National Policy Seminar 2017
ACTE Region V Conference
View All Events