Postsecondary, Career and Adult Education Division Benefits
ACTE provides educators a number of great benefits. In addition, members of the PACE Division receive:
- Division newsletters via e-mail and posted to this site.
- Division awards, including :
- Outstanding PACE Program Offering
- Outstanding PACE Administrator
- Outstanding PACE Partnership
- Outstanding PACE Instructor
- PACE Student Ambassador Award
- A voice in Association policymaking—the elected PACE Division vice president sits on the ACTE Board of Directors.
- Representation on every ACTE standing committee.
- Unique CareerTech VISION programming dedicated to postsecondary, adult and career education topics of interest.
- Postsecondary, adult and career educators can also take advantage of these resources compiled specifically to serve their community.
Advocacy 101 Online Seminar
ACTE guest appearance on Education Talk Radio
View All Events