North Dakota Membership
Connect. Inspire. Create.
You’re a career and technical education professional; you know what’s at stake.
Career and technical education in the United States has never been more crucial to keep our workforce educated, prepared, adaptable and competitive in a fast-changing world. It may seem an overwhelming task—but ACTE is here to help. ACTE provides you with the resources you need to boost job performance and satisfaction, advocate effectively, and create a culture of excellence in your community.
In a profession as critical as ours, you can’t afford to go it alone. Connect with ACTE to make it work! Join today!
Why Partner With ACTE?
As the largest national education association dedicated to the advancement of CTE, ACTE is uniquely positioned to support your efforts and provide you with timely, helpful resources. We understand your needs, and, when you leverage ACTE’s collective buying power, you get the incredible services that are available exclusively to our members!
Only ACTE can help you:
- Make your job easier! You’ll get the best practices, lesson plans, research and more that will make your work simpler, more impactful and richly fulfilling.
- Get increased insurance coverage! ACTE offers an annual increase of $5,000 on your common carrier accidental death and dismemberment insurance policy (up to $50,000).
- Do more with less! ACTE has negotiated discounts on effective CTE tools that support your strategic objectives.
- Stay on top of your field! You’ll receive eight issues annually of our exclusive Techniques magazine, the best publication dedicated to your needs and the larger picture of CTE nationwide.
- Get the news you care about! ACTE provides you with the latest news on CTE legislation and funding, as well as inspiring success stories from your fellow CTE professionals across the country.
- Save time and money on professional development! You’ll get discounts and priority registration for CareerTech VISION, as well as discounts for the Successful Practices Network’s practical education resources.
- Get customized solutions! ACTE members have access to invaluable consultative services.
But the value of your ACTE membership doesn’t stop there.
We’re more than just a great resource—we’re an active, vibrant community that provides support, ideas, encouragement and fresh perspectives on CTE. And we’re all likeminded about one thing—excellence in CTE.
Making It Work, Making It Real
ACTE is an exciting place to be these days! Here are just a few of the tremendous feats we’ve recently achieved together:
- We’ve established the ACTE website as a powerful CTE resource. And, based on feedback from our members, we're developing exciting new members-only resources to help our members' professional development.
- We’ve launched a FREE webinar series that can be used for re-licensure.
- We’ve partnered with the Successful Practices Network to provide discounted membership in SPN’s coaching and online clearinghouse of gold seal lessons, surveys and education resources.
- We’ve developed key resources like a series of Issue Briefs on such topics as worker retraining, adolescent literacy and STEM; a book/toolkit on marketing your CTE program; and a CTE literacy program in partnership with USA TODAY that is available to members at a discount.
- We’ve defined “career readiness” as more than just “college ready,” injecting the definition into the broader education dialogue.
- We’ve made more than 1,000 contacts with Congressional offices to represent the voice of the CTE community and have developed such special tools as the “Appropriations Earmark Toolkit” and “Congressional Recess Packet ” to support ACTE members in their efforts to advocate more effectively.
- And much more!
ACTE Is In Your Corner
ACTE is a recognized leader in legislative advocacy, and we work year-round with education policymakers and organizations to build national support and funding for CTE. Our advocacy positively affects your work on a daily basis, and we are proud to lead the charge for the cause of CTE.
But we need you. When you join ACTE, you add your voice to ours. There is significant strength in numbers, and our cause becomes more powerful with every CTE professional who joins us. Our growing membership will drive the message home in D.C. and ensure the future we want for our vital profession.
Together, we stand strong. Stand with us—join ACTE today!
A History of Excellence
A Future of Bright Expectations
For 85 years, ACTE has been fighting for the cause of career and technical education. And we’re not about to stop now. With your help, we can continue the distinctive legacy we’ve won through hard work and an uncompromising commitment to educational excellence. Together, we will continue to make a difference in the lives of countless individuals, students and families across the country. We’re gearing up for our best year ever, and our rich history is just the beginning as we look toward the upcoming challenges and opportunities of our vital profession.
The future has never been brighter. Because together, we’re making it work.
Join the Commuinty!
Our members come from all areas of CTE. We are secondary and middle school teachers, administrators and guidance professionals. We are postsecondary faculty, teacher educators, administrators and deans. We are business leaders and government education professionals. We represent the wide cross-sections of disciplines that are critical to closing the skills gap in the workplace. The communities in which we work are as varied as we are. Some of us have written the book on CTE; others are just launching their careers in this exciting field. Whatever your background, whatever your expertise, ACTE is full of people who share your passions and interests.
We are diverse. We are united. We are ACTE.
Taking Pride in Our Profession
Stand With Us in North Dakota
We at the North Dakota Association for Career and Technical Education are committed to the cause of career and technical education in our great state. CTE is for everyone—and we’re spreading the word as we work with our state legislators and local leaders to promote CTE. We’re proud of our many accomplishments, and we look forward to a strong future in North Dakota.
But we won’t reach that future without you. As a CTE professional in our state, you understand the unique local challenges faced by our workforce. Now more than ever, we need to leverage the power of our collective voice and stand together, making sure that CTE remains a prominent asset among our state’s educational resources.
The challenges are real—but together, we can create the solutions that will keep CTE strong. With your help, we can maintain and expand the high educational standards we’ve set. When you join NDACTE, you partner with your colleagues across the state to stand proud as we advance the cause of CTE together.
And advancing CTE also means serving you, the CTE professional on the front lines. It is our mission to provide you with leadership and assistance in developing a prepared and competitive workforce. We are your go-to source for professional development during the summer conference and at various other times throughout the year. The valuable resources of our organization are always at the service of our members, and your membership also includes all the benefits of national ACTE membership.
Let’s pull together to reach the future we all want for CTE in North Dakota. E-mail our executive director for more information on NDACTE.
Connect with us today—because together, we make it work!