Award Winner Benefits
Award finalists and winners with U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan at VISION 2013.
National Excellence Award winners enjoy the following benefits:
- A personalized trophy presented to you on stage in front of 400+ Awards Banquet guests
- Name published in Techniques
- A filmed interview with ACTE
- Personalized business cards printed with the ACTE logo and your award
- A press release sent to your institution/company, state association and Region vice president
- Your name and bio published on ACTE's website
- $500 cash prize (for sponsored awards)
- A one-year complimentary membership to National ACTE
- Complimentary registration for CareerTech VISION (reimbursed for Member Award winners after VISION)
Is there a secret CTE hero in your institution or community? Help us bring CTE out into the spotlight by nominating yourself or a colleague for an ACTE Excellence Award! For more information on the Excellence Awards and how to apply, visit our awards homepage.