Award Winner Benefits
Award finalists and winners with U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan at VISION 2013.
National Excellence Award winners enjoy the following benefits:
- A personalized trophy presented to you on stage in front of 400+ Awards Banquet guests
- Name published in Techniques
- A filmed interview with ACTE
- Personalized business cards printed with the ACTE logo and your award
- A press release sent to your institution/company, state association and Region vice president
- Your name and bio published on ACTE's website
- $500 cash prize (for sponsored awards)
- A one-year complimentary membership to National ACTE
- Complimentary registration for CareerTech VISION (reimbursed for Member Award winners after VISION)
Is there a secret CTE hero in your institution or community? Help us bring CTE out into the spotlight by nominating yourself or a colleague for an ACTE Excellence Award! For more information on the Excellence Awards and how to apply, visit our awards homepage.
Who We Are
The Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE) is the nation’s largest not-for-profit association committed to the advancement of education that prepares youth and adults for successful careers. ACTE represents the community of CTE professionals, including educators, administrators, researchers, guidance counselors and others at all levels of education. ACTE is committed to excellence in providing advocacy, public awareness and access to resources, professional development and leadership opportunities.
What We Do
ACTE is committed to enhancing the job performance and satisfaction of
its members; to increasing public awareness and appreciation for career
and technical programs; and to assuring growth in local, state and
federal funding for these programs by communicating and working with
legislators and government leaders.
Oklahoma CareerTech Summer Conference
WA-ACTE Summer Conference
View All Events