Educational Institution Membership
Educational Institution Membership - Positioning Your Organization For Success
As an industry leader, you understand the importance of advocating for career and technical education and the need for high quality professional development. And we understand there isn't a one-size-fits-all approach for the unique needs and demands of the CTE community. ACTE® offers an exclusive opportunity to join as an educational institution and allows you to customize your membership to meet your needs to provide the greatest benefits to your institution.
This membership category is available for any school district, technical and career center, curriculum center, community college or university.
Benefits for Your Institution
- Al a carte benefits include free event registrations for ACTE's CareerTech VISION, National Policy Seminar and Best Practices and Innovations in CTE Conference and/or additional memberships for your CTE staff
- Invitation to an elegant evening EIM reception at VISION
- VIP reserved seating at VISION General Sessions for your institution's leaders
- Special EIM quarterly e-publication, including the most relevant CTE news for your Institution
- Regular acknowledgement in ACTE publications
- EIM member ribbon given at all ACTE events
- Opportunity to use the ACTE logo to display your active support of the CTE profession
- National ACTE memberships for your Institution’s primary and secondary contact*
*International institutions shall be classified as International Members and receive all benefits of this membership category
As an EIM, you will gain exclusive access to model CTE programming, innovations and networks - customize your membership to fit your institution's needs today!
To take advantage of this unique membership opportunity, complete the application form. You can either e-mail them to Jessica Kaufman or call 800-826-9972.
ACTE dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for U.S. federal income tax purposes, but may be deductible as a business expense.
The primary and secondary contacts will receive a complimentary ACTE membership and are required to join their state association if residing in a unified state (AK, AR, CA, CO, DC, GA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, MT, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, SD, TX, UT, WV and the Bahamas and Guam chapters.)
In the event that a contact of an educational institution located in a unified state does not join their state association, they will receive member benefits with the exception of voting and AD&D insurance, and they are not included in their state’s membership totals.
Educational Institution Membership Application, Including National Career Academy Coalition (NCAC) Membership
Educational Institution Silver Plus Membership Application
Educational Institution Membership Policies and Benefits
Educational Institution Membership Current List
Educational Institution Member Spotlight of the Week
Additional membership categories are also available and include benefits tailored to your individual or organizational needs:
Individual Membership categories are available for professionals, students, retirees and international educators and administrators actively engaged in CTE fields.
Corporate Membership is available to corporate entities interested in working with schools and educators on real-world CTE issues and workplace skills.
National Affiliate Membership provides nonprofit organizations an active voice in the advancement of CTE.