Minnesota Association for Career and Technical Education
Welcome to our home page!
The Minnesota Association for Career and Technical Education (MnACTE) is a representative, statewide, professional, umbrella organization of and for individuals who teach, administer, coordinate and offer support services to students in secondary and post secondary career and technical education. MnACTE has expanded its mission to include business and community organizations that partner with Minnesota secondary and post secondary schools to enhance the career and technical offerings for students.
The following mission serves as MnACTE's base for growth and development.
- To unite career and technical educators and their related professional organizations into a statewide umbrella organization-MnACTE.
- To promote active leadership in career and technical education for the benefit of Minnesota students-MnACTE.
- To provide statewide representation, information and professional development opportunities for the members of the association-MnACTE.
As a member, you will:
- Participate in a support system for secondary and post secondary career and technical education.
- Receive reduced fees at MnACTE sponsored professional development activities.
- Receive MnACTE Viewpoints-A career and technical education newsletter.
- Have leadership skill development opportunities.
- Have grass roots input in legislative platforms.
- Have access to the legislative hotline via e-mail.
- Benefit from MnACTE's affiliation with other state and national organizations.
- Expand your professional network.
- Earn clock hours for approved staff development activities.
Region III includes state associations in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota,
Missouri and Wisconsin.
Meet Katrina Plese
Career and technical education in the 21st century will require vision
and action to meet the demands of a global workforce and economy.
Students must be better informed and better prepared for their future
success. Leaders in CTE must collaborate, advocate, listen and do the
work that is essential to this future.
2014 ACTE Region IV Conference: Looking Back, Moving Forward
CTE and Literacy: The Common Core Institute
View All Events