ACTE Image Award
To recognize individuals and entities that have brought positive attention to the field of career and technical education, thereby enhancing the image of CTE and its educators.
Recipients of the award must be widely recognized individuals, organizations, companies, or other entities that have demonstrated by action, and/or statements that they are supporters of career and technical education. It must be apparent that the field of career and technical education clearly benefits through association with the nominee.
The nominees will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- significant contributions at national and international level
- activities that have enhanced the image of career and technical education and/or educators
For more information about how submissions will be scored, please see the ACTE Image Award Scoring Rubric.
Nominations may come from the Board of Directors or from ACTE members.
All applications must include the following:
- Nomination Form
- Cover letter summarizing the following with regards to the nominee:
- significant contributions to CTE at national and international levels
- activities that have enhanced the image of CTE and/or its educators
- Photo: Should be digital, high resolution (at least 300dpi), and submitted in .jpg format. Files 2MB or larger are preferred. (The photo will be used for publicity purposes only)
All applications should be submitted electronically in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 7, 2013. Awards will be presented to winners at the Awards Banquet during CareerTech VISION 2013 in Las Vegas.